- Focused on helping you: Since 1991, I have focused my practice on helping workers injured on construction sites. I have represented roofers, sheeters, carpenters, glaziers, painters, masons, laborers and others injured on the job. I handle both the workers' compensation claim and the lawsuit.
- Personal Investigation & Industrial Code: I personally investigate each accident. I visit the construction site, interview witnesses and take photographs to learn from all involved how the accident happened. I get work records and prove the Labor Law violations to maximize your compensation in the lawsuit.
- Financial security: Falls from construction sites cause lifelong injuries and forever change your life. You will need financial security. I have achieved settlements from hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars. I have won verdicts as high as $6.5 million dollars. Call me right away so I can investigate your accident and protect your rights.
I represent only the injured person and never the insurance company. I personally investigate and prosecute your case against the people and companies at fault. I have won settlements and verdicts in injuries from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and product liability, since 1984.
The insurance company makes money by collecting premiums and then refusing to pay claims. They under pay your claims so they can grow their huge accumulation of money. They hire lawyers who thrill in underpaying people for their lost wages and medical bills. Especially if your injuries will never fully heal, you need a lawyer who will not lay down for the insurance company. Call me.
I have represented the injured worker since 1984. It is my mission to get all your medical bills paid and to get you the highest wage reimbursement I can. If I help you force the insurance company to pay your wages, the Workers' Compensation judge will approve a fee to me from your wage benefit. You are entitled to a lawyer who knows the medical and wage guidelines of the Workers' Compensation Law. Protect your home and family from uncovered medical expenses and unpaid wages. Call me as soon as you can after you are hurt at work.
Frequently asked questions...
Q: WHY CHOOSE SPENCE INJURY LAW?
- A: I handle your Workers' Compensation (Comp) claim AND your lawsuit.
Since 1984 I have represented THOUSANDS of people hurt at work. In your Workers' Comp claim I get you the treatment, therapy and medicine you need to recover, and the wage benefits you must have to stay afloat while you get better.
Many people hurt at work have a lawsuit, too, but never know it. Workers' Comp recoveries are limited by law. An injury suit can recover for losses Comp does not cover.
I scour your Comp case for a possible lawsuit. Often, while handling your Comp case, your right to sue becomes clear. I maximize both your Comp recovery and the lawsuit recovery as your case develops.
Q: WHY DON'T OTHER INJURY LAWYERS PROTECT MY COMP RIGHTS?
- A: Workers' Comp gives limited recovery to the worker and lower fees to the lawyer. It is my JOB to protect the injured worker. I do it loyally, and, if needed, fiercely. I know the Comp and lawsuit sides to your case. Because I do both, I know what's going on in both. I help you avoid the mistakes that can happen when one lawyer does not know what the other lawyer is doing.
Let me help you know your rights...
Q: WHY DON'T OTHER COMP LAWYERS PROTECT MY INJURY LAWSUIT?
- A: Worker's Comp lawyers are very busy trying to earn a living on Comp cases. They often don't have time to help with the lawsuit. YOU are my most valuable resource in protecting your Comp rights and your lawsuit rights. Your input helps me maximize your Comp case and lawsuit recovery. When I get you the medical and wage benefits you have coming under Comp, I increase the likelihood and amount of your lawsuit recovery.
Q: WILL SPENCE INJURY LAW HANDLE MY COMP OR MY LAWSUIT IF THERE'S NOT BOTH?
- A: I will handle your Comp case even if there is no injury case. I will handle your injury case even if there is no Comp case. I have often found workers who thought they had only Comp or a lawsuit had BOTH cases.
Q: DOES EVERY PERSONAL INJURY CASE GO TO SUIT AND TRIAL?
- A: No, I settle many cases before suit and over 90 % before trial. You have the final say whether to settle and when. Both the Comp and the injury cases belong to you.